What Is IOR (Importer of Records)?
Importer of record services allows you to legally import equipment, goods, etc. into any country; no matter what’s your customer’s or company’s status; we protect your company legally and be your customs broker, freight forwarder, and importer.
What is an Exporter of Record (EOR)?
Exporter of Record it’s a service that handles all of the documentation and pre-transit processes that are essential to ship items or products out of the country to any destination.
What’s the value of (IOR)?
Importer of Record helps customers comply with all obligatory rules and actions for cooperating with the country you desire. Additionally, by these services it helps client to export guarantee stock to other countries.
What does the (IOR) / (EOR) service include?
At IOR Africa we handle processes easily and clearly for our customers. We take care of the whole process so you do not have to get involved.
- Import license requirements: Documentation compliance checks, import permits and licensing
- Customs Clearance: Clear shipments through the relevant customs channels
- Freight where IOR Africa are required to perform it
- All customs charges and levies pre-paid on your behalf
- Perform the last-mile delivery to the end user
- Shipment status reports
- Storage solutions
How long does an (IOR) / (EOR) service take?
What info is needed to get a quote for (IOR) / (EOR) Services?
To issue a quote we require the following details:
- Your company name and address
- Product code, description, quantity, value
- HS code and / or ECCN Number
- Weights & dimensions of the package if available
- City and Country of delivery.
What is required to start the (IOR)/ (EOR) service?
What are “restricted dual-use” goods?
If you still have any further questions and can’t find their answers here, please use our Contact Us form and we will be pleased to reply at the soonest!